Laborers’ Local #32, an affiliate of Laborers’ International Union of North America (LiUNA), Laborers’ Midwest Region and the Great Plains Laborers’ District Council, is a diverse, independent and progressive union of construction craft laborers dedicated to the success, safety, and welfare of its members, apprentices, partners, and community.
Proudly representing more than 750 current and retired laborers in Winnebago and DeKalb counties, Laborers’ Local #32, aims to help its members earn a living wage and receive good benefits that provide the opportunity for advancements and create better lives for them and their families.
- Enforce rights under the collective bargaining agreement.
- Assist members in finding employment through our referral service or hiring hall.
- Provide apprenticeship and training programs, offering members the opportunity to develop and improve skills needed to obtain—and retain—employment in an ever more complex and demanding working environment.
- Enforce legal rights, such as those extended to workers under the National Labor Relations Act.
- Provide comprehensive resources making it easy to find important information relating to benefits, pensions, wages, and more.
Become a Member
We offer a variety of advanced training opportunities for apprentices and journeyworkers designed to build and enhance skills in the construction craft. Our training program is robust, diverse, and focused on teaching members the proper techniques necessary to be skilled, productive, and safe.
Labor unions play a crucial role in protecting worker rights and enhancing quality of life for their members and their families. Unions provide an invaluable service to their members by:
- Advocating for increased wages and benefits standards.
- Ensuring safe and fair working conditions.
- Establishing job security.
- Providing enhanced training opportunities.
Member Documents: Access commonly requested forms to change address, update beneficiaries, and access other important resources.
Other Resources: Find links to our partner sites with additional information regarding the annuity fund, private health exchange, and health and welfare fund.
Pay Member Dues
To view a form, click on the form name and follow instructions on the individual document to complete.
Once each form is completed, please print and mail the completed copy to Laborers’ Local #32, 7404 Cherryvale N. Blvd., Rockford, IL 61112. We will then forward the forms to the appropriate location.
The following websites provide benefits, pension, and annuity general information and forms.